1. High Accuracy theta-theta goniometer: A theta-theta goniometer enables omega scans, 2-theta/omega scans, and 2- theta scans with the sample oriented horizontally. Additionally, the two axis are equipped with encoders to enable control of each axis at a resolution of 0.00010.
2. Attachment: XY attachment for automated XY mapping or an Rx Ry attachment for sample tilt alignment to be conducted before in-plane o0r reciprocal spacemap (RSM) measurement. A newly developed connector allows easy changing of attachments.
3. X-ray generator: Even with a horizontal sample mount goniometer with a moving X-ray source, the product can incorporate a state of the art high-intensity 9kW rotating anode X-ray generator.
4. Cross Beam optics (CBO): The unit allows easy switching between the direct beam for para-focusing (Bragg-Brentano) optics for phase ID analysis and quantitative analysis of powder sample and a monochromatic parallel beam using a multilayer mirror for profile analysis of powder samples, measurement of preferred orientation, measurement of thin film samples, RSM measurement, and rocking curve measurement, simply by changing a selection slit.
5. Alignment mechanism (monochromators and analyzers): You can select crystal index and type based on the resolution required for measurement. The 2-bounce monochromators, 4-bounce monochromators, and 2-bounce analyzers have built-in adjustment mechanism that enable automatic adjustment via control software.
6. Receiving analyzer system:
- Double-slit analyzer with two variable slits on receiving side,para-focusing, small-angle scattering & reflectivity measurement geometries, etc.
- Parallel-slit analyzer (PSA)
- 2-bounce analyzer
7. Incident Optics system: The following mechanism enable switching between para-focusing optics, parallel beam optics, 2 or 4- bounce monochromator high resolution uptics, small-angle scattering optics and micro area measuremnents optics.
- CBO unit
- Standard incident beam
- Standard incident slit box
8. Receiving optics system : the following mechanism enable selection of a board range of resolution characteristics for specific purposes.
- Standard receiving slit box# 1
- Standard receiving optics unit# 1
- Standard receiving optics unit# 2
- Standard receiving slit box# 2
- Standard attenuator
9.Optics switching system:
10. Optical device detection:
- Selection slit in CBO unit
- Type of incident Soller slit or crystal monochromator
- Width of incident slait
- Length of length-limiting slit or type of collimator
- Width of receiving slit
- Type of analyser
- Type of receiving Soller slit
- Type of detector
- Presence/absence of diffracted beam monochromator, etc
11. Control software : SmartLab Guidance used to control SmartLab also guides the user through required measurement procedures and condition-setting processes, in addition to providing conventional SmartLab control functions.
12.Two Slit SAXS optics: The two-slit SAXS optics incorporating a multilayer mirror can perform measurements with better accuracy and S/N ratios than conventional three-slit SAXS optics.
13.In-plane optics(208B212): The use of the in-plane arm and RxRy attachment enables measurements of in-plane diffraction by maintaining grazing incidence conditions during sample rotation.